12/18/15

Halo 5: Guardians - Limited Edition - Xbox One

Halo 5: Guardians - Limited Edition - Xbox One

I am a huge Halo fan and have been a fan since the beginning. So I was extremely excited when they announced this one was coming out this year 2015. This is the first limited edition I have ever bought. To be honest this was well worth the price I paid and I actually found it cheaper here on amazon. I looked thru all the sellers and found one that only charged me $69.99 and there was no tax. I have played this everyday since I received this.This game comes with all of the map packs included with you would have to pay extra for is you bought the regular game. It also comes with a medal figure that you have to put together as well as other things that you will seen in the pictures I have concluded. This game is pure amazing and fun as can be. NOT for anyone under 14 Is rated T for teen for a reason.







No comments:

Post a Comment