11/30/15

Top Cool Rubber Dog Chew Toy - Best for Aggressive Chewers- Small Medium Large Dogs Breeds - "Power Chomper" by Mavel. (Only available in DARK BLUE color)

Top Cool Rubber Dog Chew Toy - Best for Aggressive Chewers
I received this two days after ordering. I have to admit this toy is very well made. It is super strong. I bought this for one of my pitbulls who loves to chew and loves toys. It took awhile but once my pitbull noticed it she took off with it. She started running around with it, chewing it and violently shaking her head. She really enjoys it and has been having a ball with it for the last 30min. She will not put it down.When other dogs come toward her or the toy she grabs it and takes off with it. The toy is truly a must have for dog owners. I received this at a discount for testing purpose and to review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment