11/18/15

Epica Stainless Steel Drinking Straws, Set of 4- Free Cleaning Brush Included

Epica Stainless Steel Drinking Straws, Set of 4- Free Cleaning Brush Included

I received this two days after ordering. It is a set of 4 8.8 inch straws with cleaning brush. I have to say these straws are great straws. I would suggest you wash these before you use them. The cleaning brush does not go all the way thru but almost all the way thru so you will have to go thru both sides to get the inside of the straw clean, I must say they are great for a small cups. But when it comes to medium to large cups its not a good straw to use. I would love if they had larger straws. I have to say they are I will keep using these straws. I received these at a discount for my honest unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment