11/18/15

Bellemain Manual Meat Grinder

Bellemain Manual Meat Grinder

I received this two days after ordering. I must say this is a awesome meat grinder. The blade is very sharp and cuts/grinds the meat very well. It comes with 2 different size grind plates. It does a extremely good job at grinding the mean finely. The downsides are that this is not a good grinder for the elderly. You must have some muscles to use this. Also you must have a smooth surface or the suction cup will not hold very well. Also you have to make sure there is another around you due to the juice from the meat which will squirt out. I have added pictures of me grinding meat and the finish product. Other than those things it is a really good meat grinder to have and use. I received this for a discount for my honest unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment