11/18/15

2 Stage Knife Sharpener

2 Stage Knife Sharpener

I received this two days after ordering. I must say that this knife sharpener is amazing. This knife sharpener is worth so much more than the price it is listed at. I bought this as a gift for my girlfriends mom. She has a knife that has not had a sharp blade in over 15 years. She was was able to easily use both sharpeners to finally put a sharp blade back on it. After we sharpened the knife we were able to just lightly let the knife blade fall onto a extremely hard white pumpkin and it sliced into the pumpkin easily. The handle is very sturdy. On the bottom it has a non-slip pad so that when you are sharpening your knife it does not move. I received this for a discount for my honest unbiased review.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment