10/22/15

Zakix® 6 Pack, Premium Micro USB Cable Pack - 3 x 3FT & 3 x 6FT Cables - High Speed USB 2.0 Type A to Micro B - Sync and Charge

Zakix® 6 Pack, Premium Micro USB Cable Pack - 3 x 3FT & 3 x 6FT Cables - High Speed USB 2.0 Type A to Micro B - Sync and Charge Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Motorola & LG Smartphones, Android Tablets & Phones

I received this two days after ordering. Like it says it comes with 6 USB charging cables.The 2 sizes they come in are 3ft and 6ft. I honestly prefer this cables over the standard charging cables that comes with any phone. They charge them twice as fast as the standard charging cables. The best thing is you can use then to not only charge your cell phone but if you have a bluetooth headset it will also charge them twice as fast as the charging cables that comes with them. Honestly this is well worth the price in my opinion. I received this for a discount for my honest unbiased review.


No comments:

Post a Comment